Users of this website are informed that the owner of the website https://www.arcadina.com is the company Arcadina Servicios Informáticos SL (hereinafter Arcadina), which is registered in the Commercial Register of Valencia, Spain, Volume 7085, Book 4388, Folio 122, Page V-81496, Inscription 1.
Arcadina is a company that develops web platforms for photographers, creatives and users in general, henceforth User. Arcadina provides in its web service the necessary tools for each User to apply current legislation. Arcadina is not responsible for the content of the websites and each User manages and is responsible for their own website.
Until now, the LOPD has been complying with data privacy issues, a law that as of May 25, 2018 is replaced by the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) of the European Union.
- Company name: Arcadina Servicios Informáticos SL
- VAT number: ES B-97175962
- Registered office: Carrer Santa Caterina, 2, Alzira (Valencia) 46600, Spain
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
With this we express our commitment to maintain and guarantee commercial relations with the User in a secure way by protecting your personal data and guaranteeing your right to privacy.
1. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE NEED?
In order to provide our services, we need some identifying information:
- Name and surname.
- Identifying data: Tax number, Passport number or equivalent
- According to payment method: IBAN, Paypal Account, ...
- Browser, when requesting the trial,
- Device, when requesting the trial.
- Operating system, when requesting the trial.
The data can be shared with third party services necessary for the normal operation of the Arcadina web service. Later in another section of this document we explain to you which companies are shared. But in no case will they be sold to advertising companies or marketed with them.
Additionally, when you visit our website, certain information is automatically stored for technical reasons such as the IP address assigned by your Internet access provider.
In case of using a credit or debit card to make payments or use a PayPal account, the banking or financial data of the User involved in the payment are managed by the suppliers indicated and Arcadina does not have access to them.
2. PURPOSE, LEGITIMACY, CATEGORY OF DATA COLLECTED, CONSENT TO TREATMENT AND MINORS
As stated in the regulations, the User is informed that through the contact forms and subscriptions data is collected, which is stored in a file, with the exclusive purpose of sending electronic communications such as newsletters, news and promotions, as well as other communications that Arcadina understands interesting for its User. The fields marked as mandatory completion, are essential to realize the expressed purpose.
Any user has the right to request the data that we have from his / her email account registered in our web service. Only the owner will have access to your data.
From the Management Panel of your website, in "User" -> "Account" -> "Your Data" each client can see and modify their data.
Therefore, the legitimation is obtained through the consent as we will subsequently establish.
2.1. UNDER AGE
As established by the RGPD (art. 8.1), in the case of being over 16 years old, you can register at https://www.arcadina.com without the prior consent of your parents or guardians.
Warning: If you are under 16 and have not obtained the consent of your parents, you can not register on the web, so we will proceed to deny your request if you have proof of it.
Thanks to the consent, we can treat your data, being a mandatory requirement to be able to subscribe to the website.
The user has his right to be forgotten when all his data is deleted from our database.
2.3. CATEGORY OF DATA
The data collected by Arcadina are not considered sensitive or protected data (Article 9.1): personal data that reveal ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, union affiliation, the processing of genetic data, biometric data directed to univocally identify a natural person, data related to health or data related to sexual life or sexual orientation of a natural person.
We only work with the minimum identification data to carry out our work (name, surnames, addresses and telephone numbers).
2.4. TIME OF CONSERVATION OF DATA
The customer's data: name, phone, postal address, email, etc. all that is legally required and for Arcadina's normal operation will remain in our system, unless the user does not exercise his right to its elimination.
The data that the client manages on their website will remain during the trial period or the contract period. And in the event of service downtime, they will be maintained for 2 months for the testing websites (Trials) and for 6 months for the contract websites, so that the user can recover their contents or restore the service before that period if this is so you want Once this period has elapsed, the website and all its contents will be completely removed from our system, including security copies.
3. COMPLIANCE WITH THE APPLICATION RULES
As of May 25, 2018, we will be governed by the regulations that will come into force, this being the General Regulation on Data Protection (RGPD) of the European Union.
Four. SECURITY MEASURES
Arcadina has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of the personal data of the User and thus avoid its alteration, loss and treatment and / or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment. All in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
Likewise, Arcadina has established additional measures in order to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information in its organization. Continuously maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure respect for the privacy of the data.
Specifically, the measures taken by Arcadina are:
- Connection with SSL certificate on the web arcadina.com and its subdomains.
- Connection with SSL certificate in the websites of our clients.
- Encryption of passwords and passwords using standard cryptographic algorithms.
- Double access authentication (2FA) to the providers that provide their services.
- Protection of servers through firewalls, process isolation, and other standard security measures.
- Daily backups distributed geographically to guarantee the continuity of the service in the event of an incident.
5. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
Those natural persons who have provided their data to Arcadina, may address the holder of the same in order to exercise their rights of access to their data, rectification or deletion, limitation and opposition regarding the data included in their files.
The method that the User must use to communicate with Arcadina will be through his registered email account in our web service or in writing. Any information that we need to store by virtue of a legal, fiscal or contractual obligation, will be blocked and only used for said purposes instead of being deleted.
The User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to Arcadina with the reference "Data Protection", specifying their data, proving their identity and the reasons for their request at the following address:
Arcadina Servicios Informáticos SL
Carrer Santa Caterina, 2
46600, Alzira, Valencia, Spain
7 RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE AND RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
The person responsible for the data file is Arcadina.
8 SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES ON THIS WEB
To provide services strictly necessary for the proper functioning of its websites, Arcadina uses the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Google Analytics, for statistics. https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Google reCAPTCHA, for form protection. https://policies.google.com/terms?hl=en
- Facebook Pixel, for statistics. https://www.facebook.com/privacy/policy
- Acumbamail, email for subscriptions to the newsletter. https://acumbamail.com/en/privacy-policy/
- Don Dominio, register domains and mail service. https://www.dondominio.com/legal/55/politica-de-privacidad/
- Stripe for collections. https://stripe.com/en/privacy
- PayPal for collections. https://www.paypal.com/es/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
- Quaderno, invoice issuance. https://www.quaderno.io/policies/privacy
- Intercom.io, communication by mail and chat. https://www.intercom.com/legal/privacy
- Mandrill / MailChimp, mailing. https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
- Hetzner, processing and storage of data. https://www.hetzner.com/rechtliches/datenschutz
- Amazon Web Services, data storage. https://aws.amazon.com/en/privacy/
- HubSpot, use statistics. https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy
- Metricool, use statistics. https://metricool.com/privacy-policy/
8.1. Additional information about domains
Following the guidelines set by ICANN, we link below some information pages related to domains:
9. DO YOU NOT WANT TO RECEIVE OUR INFORMATION OR WANT TO REVOKE YOUR CONSENT?
In accordance with the RGPD you have the right to object and forget, for this you must communicate with Arcadina through your registered email account in our web service or in writing.
In our newsletters you can cancel the subscription by clicking on the corresponding link at the bottom of them.
Please bear in mind that our systems may require a period of time that in no case will exceed 48 hours for your opposition or revocation to take effect.
10 SYSTEMS OF CAPTURE OF PERSONAL DATA AND ITS PURPOSE
- Consultation form: the name and email address is requested in order to answer your questions.
- Application form for a web of tests. When you request a web of tests, you can if you wish to subscribe to our newsletter with the address you have indicated. If you pass the test time and do not hire the service, we will keep your data as long as legally established in the RGPD until you tell us otherwise. At any time you can exercise your right to unsubscribe from the bulletin distribution list.
- Bulletin subscription: the email address is requested in order to send you the newsletter. At any time you can exercise your right to unsubscribe from the bulletin distribution list.
- Tracking systems used in this site: Google (Analytics) and facebook Ads, to make statistics.
11. SOCIAL PLUGINS
On our Website we offer links and services related to different social networks. If you are a member of a social network and click on the corresponding link, the provider of the social network may link your profile data with the information of your visit to said web page.
Therefore, it is advisable to inform you about the functions and policies on the processing of personal data of the respective social network if you access one of our web pages with any of your profiles on social networks or share information through them.
You can access the privacy policies of the different social networks at any time, as well as configure your profile to guarantee your privacy. We encourage you to read and know the conditions of use of these social networks before you start using them:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/policy
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Youtube: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/
12 ACCEPTANCE, CONSENT AND REVOCABILITY
The User declares to have been informed of these conditions on protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the treatment of them by Arcadina in the manner and for the purposes indicated in the legal notice.
As you well know and we have communicated to you throughout the present privacy policies, at any time you can revoke your data, but without affecting actions already carried out in the past, that is to say without retroactive character.